Saturday, February 02, 2008

Wisdom and life

Its wonderful to see how much others give of themselves without question. Yesterday was a very stressful day, its not easy working over 9hrs a day and been so tired when you get home that you fall asleep.

I believe in loyalty and that is a problem sometimes to me, many have said. I might not have a great salary and have to work many hours to survive but the job that I now do I enjoy.

But deep down I must admit, I miss getting down and dirty, in the context I love working with people from the poorest communities and sharing and empowering them to overcome their issues with HIV.

Due to me using all my reserves I cant do that anymore. So I went back into the job market and here I am. After many years of battle with government officials and others I just grew too tired and put my health in danger.

I strongly believe in the random act of kindness and I will continue my life's work on a smaller scale now. Sometimes we have to sacrifice that which we love to do for a short while in our life.

I love life to the fullest. I have made myself a promise that I will accomplish all that I have set my mind to do, not just for myself but for all those around me.

To life life with love and wisdom is life!

No comments: