Well today was the day Derek put up the new site after rectifying errors in the upload. We all where relieved, now for the next few days will be trying as we see how it does and behaves.
A whole lot of weight lifted when the site went up and at home it shows, Derek is so much more relaxed. I am still tired and need lots of sleep as for the next week I will be taking calls after hours and will have to handle or the query's and so on.
But as tired as I am I am relieved that my persistance and patience paid off. As I have said over and over again. Don't just through in the towel, keep on going!
I am tired guys sorry for the short update but I really need to sleep.
Empower each other through positive proactive interaction and diologue. Live life.
Mark Farrell
Quote of the Day:
I haven't spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months—I don't like to interrupt her.
--Ken Dodd
| 1 John 3:18“Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.” Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved. |
No comments:
Post a Comment