Monday, February 11, 2008

Another day has passed

Well my friends another day has almost gone buy. Once again I am so tired, working so hard on the mapping side. Only had a few moments rest today. But had the chance later in the late afternoon to have some peace as the phones did not ring that often. Trying to multitask is not an easy thing.

 

What I and my partner need is paid leave as contract workers, well we don't get paid leave as such yet. As I said yesterday life is great. I am content but tired.

 

Today I was emotional, as I saw a Ladybug dying from the poison that was sprayed on the plant. It made me think that this poor insect was traumatised and probably in agony due to the poison and got me thinking about nature itself.

We tend to not think of what our actions might result in. We tend to say things we don't mean and regret them later. In the same way we don't think of the consequences of our actions when we spray deadly poison on plants and all the insects and birds that could be affected and die.

So next before you open your mouth and have only negative things to say beware of the consequences of your words.

You may think me strange, but I had such compassion for this little life it made me sad. Knowing that there was nothing that I could do to save or ease the pain.

But in the human world, I know that I can make that difference and bring joy to sadness.

Let your inner being shine and brighten up a sad day for all those around you. Smile and see a smile come right back.

Kindness and compassion does not cost anything.

Let your heart and soul heal those in need.

Mark Farrell


Quote of the Day:
Wherever you are -- be there.
--Anonymous

No comments: