Sunday, February 24, 2008

This week in review

Well its been a hell of a week and today is the 1st day that I can catch up here and rest. The weather for a change is great and no wind and rain.

Today I want to say thank you to my friends

 

 

From left to right, Jerome, Peter, Neil, Kevin, Myself and Derek (partner)

We are a close knit bunch of friends who believe in quality friendship and play a vital role in each others growth. Stand by each other through thick and thin. This is what "quality friendship is all about" No matter how rich or poor one may be it does not come between our friendship, we are all equal in each others sight. I salute all my friends who have stood by me through thick and thin. I say thank you to you all.

Goodwood Day Hospital Cape Town South AfricarnWorld AIDS DAY 2006

This is a project I worked on last year for the Goodwood Day Hospital for World Aids Day 2006. (community health care centre)

This is one of the projects I was involved with during the time I dedicated myself to HIV/AIDS education.

Swellendam resort with all sorts of water sports

Swellendam - A resort not too far from where I stay, just a few hours drive

Thanks to my friends I have been twice to the mountain cabins and have had the chance to be in the presence of nature, where one can reflect and thank the creator that you have all this beauty surrounding you.

This current week in review.

Well from Monday to Wednesday it was chaos at work. Been under constant pressure with the new site and trying to keep every one in positive frame of mind since I myself was loosing faith and that is something which you should know does not happen often. I had to regain my composure and keep my positive side up and running. Each night I was so exhausted when I got home. It only started getting better on Thursday and Friday but then already I was not feeling well and yesterday I only started to recover from nausea and a few others things. I can understand that this was due to the stress earlier in the week.

I am so grateful that I have a job, even though I work so hard and don't earn much. One has to do your best in all situations and make the best of it.

Swellendam Western Cape South AFrica
Western Cape South Africa

I will try each week to upload a video of news and reviews but sorry guys not this week, my partners computer is not fast enough.

I have made some changes to this blog by adding in maps, photo's, Skype, quotes, guest book and so on. I have included an international time zone at the bottom of the blog page for those wanted to see the time differance if you would like to call me. I will as time go's on add some links and add more articles as time progresses.

“My paintings are still up for sale. So if you are interested please call me on my mobile or email me.”

Well I am going to rest again. I will later today include some philosophy that I wrote a few years ago and may be some new stuff. Just a little tired at the moment and of course its back to work tomorrow.

Please guys assist me if you can with the sale of my paintings its for an excellent cause. I don't want to ask for money and would rather prefer if I could derive income from the sale. Call me on 27 76 280 2833/ 076 280 2833

Many thanks

Mark Farrell

Cape Town South Africa

The Rose Of Life 1999-2008 ©

Quote of the day:
Life is a long lesson in humility. - James M. Barrie

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. - Jane Wagner

Jeremiah 29:11-13“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: