Well today was full of stress again and one had to deal with it.
Nothing much changed in the duress department and it was so hot again to top it. Hopefully things will sort themselves out. Been so tired and just wanting to go to bed at 7.30pm is just not me. Having a loving partner is great. When I got home I had two double brandy's.
Just too, heh heh calm me down...you have to see the funny side of life as well.
I must admit I am soooooooooooooooooo tired that I just want to fall asleep must take my pills to stay compliant that is very important.
The point been no matter how overworked I am and how high the stress levels are I make a point of relaxing when I get home.
I don't allow the virus to rule my life. Rather manage it and work together and live a healthy life.
I will update tomorrow again, sorry for the short update guys, but I am f..k.d!
My head is spinning and I need to sleep. When I am well rested in the morning I will be more at my wits and be able to update again.
Please don't let life get you down, live life not just for yourself but for all those who love and respect you.
Mark Farrell
No comments:
Post a Comment