Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday update

Well this past week has been very busy for me. I still have not received calls for my paintings so I will upload them to the blog and see what reaction I will receive.

It has not been easy this month as I only have time to myself basically on the weekend and my partner is working today and tomorrow again. So I will concentrate on work here on this blog and the project.

Each day provides a new challenge and prospects. I cant wait until our new site is up and running and this week the beta will be tested. I take each day on merit and try my best to deliver the very best that I can give.

The work is draining as I have said before and by 2pm I am exhausted. So I have revaluate each process I go through every day and work out a solution to smoothen the work load.

If it where not the courage of my colleagues and their need for success my work day would be dull. I encourage each of them every day that we are going to be the best and keep them motivated with my positive and proactive interactions with present and new clients.

I will update some more later on.

 

Mark

No comments: