For the last couple of days I have experienced an array of different colourful facets of unconditional love. My entire life before meeting my current partner was a goal to find that soul mate and companion. Through the many years I have had partners but they where part of my life all for the wrong reason.
One of them almost killed me and led me to believe that I was the one at fault. I even stopped taking medication and almost drank myself to death. I almost died from been very ill.
It had to take a very hard lesson and a few months in hospital to wake me up and make drastic changes that now have brought me to this happy relationship that I am now in.
There is so much more that I want to reveal and in time I will. There has been much pain and joy in my life and there has been many times where I have been left alone to defend myself. When you thought you had friends you had none.
That is why I believe in bonding quality friendship, not based on what they can give you in money but in love and other values.
So never give up hope and through in the towel. In my darkness hour of pain that I can not even describe or which upon another human due to an infection that I had which racked my whole body.
I lay awake at night crying from the pain and went through high temperature and lost so much weight and death looming over me.
Yes I was depressed due to all the pain and thought of throwing in the towel, but the inner me said fight on, you live not for yourself but for all those out there that need our strength and wisdom.
That fire kept me going. I am still at the school of wisdom and that will be for all eternity
I will update soon again
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment