Dear friends,
I have set my goals for this week.
I am going to email the local party opposition to the ANC and will post the email on my blog once I have a reply.
Start to work on my white paper regarding my project to create a web site for all NGO'S and communities with a donor data base for surplus foods, clothes ect.
Doing this takes allot of research and time. Working 5 days a week and trying to keep all my eggs in one basket is not an easy task.
I made a promise in 1995 and I will keep that promise.
A unified body of all NGO'S and communities, drawn together through one goal is my dream project.
So once again I will put pen to paper this week and work this weekend.
Many thanks to all of you reading my blog.
I have never solicited funds from anyone, its up to you as a individual to contact me and verify everything that I am doing. My bank account and statements are always available and any report that anyone might require. No matter if you are a government official or private. I believe in total transparent in all that I do.
Live well and be blessed
Mark Farrell
The Rose Of Life (C) 1990-2008
0762802833
27 76 280 2833
You are most welcome to contact me and my details are also available on Skype (posboy1)
Thanking you all in advance, together we can make a difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment