Hi guys it’s been a day or two since I have updated. I am not feeling to hot at the moment. Must be some bug or something but you have to learn to live with these type of occurrences.
I worked on Thursday evening till 6pm flat out and was so tired when I got home that I could not update as I always promise to do. On Friday it was a normal till 5pm day. But for the last two or three days I have just not been the same.
It’s properly due to all the stress of this week and work. As I have always said, don’t let things affect you in such a way that it takes you down.
The type of work that I know have been doing for the past year and I thank Derek my partner for opening the door on a new career path for me has been a far cry from my past HIV related work. It’s more energy and brain consuming as you have to concentrate on the smallest detail constantly to the micro dot and longitude and latitude.
I miss working and skills training it was too long hours and in many cases no pay but was rich and rewarding in many ways. It more hands on and in your face. Seeing a HIV+ baby and holding him/her to your chest and sharing love is far greater a reward to me than what I am doing now.
But, in life things change and one must carry on the good work in a different proactive way but using other resources and funding even if you still have to fund yourself.
In the end you can say, “I achieved my goals by not giving up, it may have been delayed and taken years, but now you can see the success” this is my attitude to life today.
So what you ever your plans and dreams are they can still become a reality, even though there might be delays to circumstances beyond your control, they can become a reality if you just hang in and persist.
The reward is out there for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment