Sunday, February 10, 2008

My partner is not well

Well its 10.45pm and my partner is pain. Since our accident last year which was a head on side collision and the other car was travelling about 100km in a 60km an hour zone on a rainy slippery night.

As I said before we where blessed to be alive. But his pain has got worse tonight again. I could hear his screams from the lounge area. I am powerless to assist him. He had taken the pain mediation but it seems not to kill the pain all the time. Sometimes I wonder if the accident did not impact more on his CD count as it did mine.

 

Well its early Sunday morning and Derek is feeling much better, the pain killers have kicked in and he is on his way to work. I thank god that he is feeling much better. Now today I can relax knowing that he is alright. Well its 8am and time to snack and then continue with today's projects and upload them.

No comments: