I have advertised my collection of paintings once again (my deceased partners who died of AIDS 3yrs ago) to build up some income so that I can buy a laptop so that I can continue working on various projects. (my book, HIV ARV compliance online web applications and so on (open source))
Since my computer packed in, its been difficult and if it was not for my partner who allows me to use his computer I would be stuffed. He is the web developer and together we in the future would like to build a site for NGO's and all HIV related communities where they can access, network and create an online donor data base which all can access.
But sadly, I do not have the funds to accomplish that. It would be an unique project empowering even the remotest communities with information and access to essential items such as blankets, clothes and food.
Where there is a surplus of stock that is available and no where to go, there is now. We have to stand together and share our surplus and empower each other.
My hope is that someone out there will read this and help me make this a reality. Its going to take allot of research and work but in the end this project will bear fruits and bring unity to many communities where local government could not.
The Internet is a wonderful tool and we should use it to our advantage to save Africa!
If you can help please contact me
Mark Farrell
No comments:
Post a Comment