Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sundays update

Well guys its been another great day. For the first time I went and spent the day with two friends of mine until my partner came back from work. I normally sit at home on weekends. Today was special as I spent quality time with two great friends Mike and Paul

 

I still have not had any response to my posting of my small collection of artworks which I have placed to sell. (People have responded and I have sent replies but they have not come back to me yet.)

Tomorrow its back to work again and the cycle starts all over again. Our Minister Of Finances will be announcing the new budget speech and it could be that we will be paying less tax on our wages as present we could get taxed 25% of our salary.

This evening my partner bought me a chocolate shaped like a heart and I was overwhelmed he is just so romantic and caring.

Yesterday I spent at home working on my project listed here and doing house chores. I enjoy every moment of life even the sad moments. The school of life never ends and we have to grow with life and blossom.

At this moment some of you may feel despair and depression. Don't let this take hold of you and keep you bound by chains that tie you down. You can overcome all adversities.

Sleep and rest well all its time for me to go to bed.

 

Mark   

Sundays updates

  1. Skype interface for online notification
  2. Skype public chat
  3. Guest book - please sign and be honest

 

Thank you for reading my blog, please come back again!

No comments: