Wisdom has taught me many great lessons in life. I am colour blind to all races and that includes all cultures be your straight, gay, bi-sexual or what ever your preference many be.
When I look deep within an individual it surpasses all stigma that might be there. It’s a human being that I am seeing. A soul just like mine.
As in the same when I hold a baby or child, that same reaction of appreciation and trust shines from within that tiny individual and it’s up to us to protect them with dignity.
“For I judge no man”
I might disagree and be angry sometimes but I do not let anger go down with the sun. I always seek resolution to any emotion that might be a stumbling block to my peace and those around me.
To have experienced immense pain during times of illness has been a privilege that I may have the courage to face another day and in return empower others to overcome the same.
Having survived a 120km car crash last year, I am even more blessed than before. God has a wonderful purpose in each of our lives.
There have been times when I have had nothing to eat for days and due to my pride have not begged but have managed to survive.
As in the history of my blog and the many things that have happened to me and surviving the odds, can only be by the grace of God.
Since I contracted HIV my whole spiritual life has blossomed and no matter how bad or strong the storms have been, and believe me they have been like tornado, I have always come out on top.
That does not mean I have not been depressed, that would be only foolish to say something like that.
My strength comes from Him and he is my hope in mankind.
I weep at the sight of all South Africans and of course Africa. I wish I could do so much more to enhance the lives of others and I believe that one day my book “The Rose Of Life Living With HIV” will become a best seller and enhance thousands of lives and with the money I get, I will plough it back into the communities that need so many things.
I may lack so many things which may be simple to many and are a luxury to me but to others it’s a normal thing.
I have accepted the gift of life and to give the very best to the “NATION OF SOUTH AFRICA AND ALL ITS PEOPLES”
Embrace what you have and build upon a strong foundation that will make you strong. Be not afraid to share a tear.
Show compassion to all. Let not your flame not blow out in the storm, but may its embers ignite the dying flames of others.
Be not afraid of the unknown and let it hold you back.
Hold on to what you are and never let anyone change you, for no one has the right to take away your inner being.
Be strong and remember my words, for I am the servant of all not just one individual!
I serve first the nation before myself
Mark Gavin Farrell
The Rose Of Life Living With HIV © 1990*2008-03-29
No comments:
Post a Comment