Thursday, March 13, 2008

Live life to the fullest

Life sometimes is full of pain and agony whilst on the journey of life been HIV+. One has so many questions and fears. It is wise to listen to the counsel of those who have lived with HIV for many years and to take hold of the coping mechanisms they have developed and implement them in your own personal life.

I have survived so long because my mindset has changed and I have surrounded myself with positive energy. I remain a realist in all ways. Pain, rejection, I have been through all of that in many forms, may it be in illness and mental state. You can’t vegetate and let yourself go into depression.

Depression is part of life but it does not have to chain and hold you down.

I decided to dedicate my life to poetry, philosophy, writing and life skills trainer to all those either affected or infected by HIV.

My message today is, “don’t give up and let fear of the unknown” be your deciding factor. Let unconditional love and wisdom rule your heart and soul.

MGFarrell

Mark Gavin Farrell

markfarrellct@gmail.com

" Our purpose is to serve others... and if you can't serve them, would you at least not hurt them?" Dalai Lama

Home: 021 689 4021

Mobile: 076 280 2833

Fax: 0866 00 2232

N. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

No comments: