Isharenet an innovation that will bring hope to millions of people who are either infected or affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa or Africa!
This is the first step for an ambitious project that could change the way we handle our resources and surplus donations (Blankets, food, water, accommodation ETC)
Many companies donate to charities, NGOs, NPOs and communities and over time a surplus could arise and things go to waste.
By creating a data base where all can register and upload and request surplus goods. Opening the door and access to the poorest of the poor communities in need.
Providing a platform for al to integrate into their respective communities, building, assisting each other with one goal.
"Saving Africa from the high death toll of HIV/AIDS"
I will prepare a white paper and put this project forward to the huge arena of HIV/AIDS organisations within South Africa and Africa.
To bring all to the table to plan and work out a solution to supply all those who are either affected or infected by HIV/AIDS with dignity and resources for their communities.
It will empower communities and in return they will empower those who are suffering.
Let us work to together and all your constructive input is welcome.
At the moment this will be a self funded project in the betterment of humankind to bring unity within South Africa and Africa and dignity to all.
"I am a servant to the nation and a voice for those who can't speak"
I have been blessed with the gift of communication, compassion and problem solving.
"I seek no glory, but glory when I see the poor and needy smile and their daily needs met"
It may take some time to get this project up and running for there is only two of us at the moment and we both have full time jobs.
But, I promise this that I will endeavour to make this project a reality and alive.
"We can not put a price on a life as life itself is priceless, invest in life not war"
If you wish to contribute in any way please email or contact me via the communication hub on this blog.
May God bless you in all your ways!
Mark Gavin Farrell
The Rose Of Life The Journey Living With HIV (c) 1990-2008
"I am a servant and voice to all those affected and infected by HIV/AIDS"
No comments:
Post a Comment