Dear friends,
Well its start of another day. Last night we had dinner with friends of ours (Peter and Jerome) who came over. It was a blessing as we have so few "quality friends". Today is going to deliver the usual client calls and later tonight I will publish my proposal and email it to the NGO whom I will be liasing with.
Hold thumbs for me. Its now getting darker in Cape Town and soon it will be dark at 7am in the morning. We are slowly approaching the equinox. My hope is that my dream and vision will come full circle this year.
I need your encouragement as well. I still need a laptop guys so if you are willing to sponsor me that will be great!
Or on the other hand buy my paintings and then I will be able to buy one. I am grateful to all those who read my blog and I will be including some emails or recent ones that I have received that have confirmed and inspired my vision.
I will update later today
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment