Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday update

Well it was another long day at work and I as usual I did not eat at all today until we got home. The pressure is getting to Derek as he is strained with the work load and was in pain again and in a bad mood and went to bed early after doing some work online.

When he is in the mood, the best thing for me is to keep quiet and give him understanding and support and let him cool down.

I cant help but look on the humorous side of life. I am going to have to shelve my project once again until such time as I can afford a lap top since (sigh) I have had no feedback on the sale of my paintings.

Within myself my inner sanctum, I still have the strong belief that things will come to pass. I have to be a realist and put all my energy's into my current path of life but continue daily with sharing and uplifting all those that come my way.

No matter how tough things have been over the past years and are now, never to give up the glimmer of hope in the humanity of mankind.

Let your soul shine

I am too tired, got into bed at 8pm last night. Now I am going to bed. Please no matter how bad your day has been, don't let the sun go down with anger or sadness.

Your life is to precious to let it pass by with negative energies. You are special and an individual like no other on this planet.

Love and nurture your self.

Forgive me I am tired but will update this blog tomorrow.

My friends fly's back home to Germany and I have only seen him once since he and partner have arrived last weekend.

Its sad that I have not spent more time with him due to circumstances out of my control.

Good night all sleep well

Mark

No comments: