Its was so hot today and was almost impossible to work under these conditions. I went with Derek to our doctor and she gave him some medication and he might have to start ARV treatment soon.
He is still in lots of pain and agony and I feel helpless and it brings tears to my eyes. The problem today is, that if you do not have medical aid you cant get the quality treatment needed. Not only that when I did inquire about medical aid we would have to pay for a whole year first and only be able to claim after a year.
I am tense after a hard days work and worried about my partner whom I love. Its been over a year now and our love has blossomed and I love him more now than ever. The in love feeling has just not passed and I believe because of the type of relationship we have that feeling will never dwindle.
Love is unconditional!
Tomorrow is another day and once again I will take the calls for the first hour or so but its worth it, as my colleagues have stood by my side and we work so well as a team.
We build each other in all ways.
I am still praying that I will be blessed with a laptop so that I can be mobile and more proactive with my project but I leave it in His hands.
All glory and honour to the creator whom loves all
I am tired guys and I have to look after my other half and see that he recovers no matter what he asks, I will do.
I hardly slept last night as the pain and agony he went through kept me awake, at one point the tears welled in my eyes as I felt helpless.
I have to be strong not just for those at work but for my spouse and best friend who is ill.
Remember you do have the strength to face all things that come your way, god will never put you in a situation where he knew you could not overcome.
In closing, I bid you all goodnight and sleep well.
Love to you all
Mark
Quote of the Day:
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
--George Moore
| Isaiah 25:1“[Praise to the LORD] O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.” |
No comments:
Post a Comment