Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday

Its 7:42:10 PM and I am very tired guys. For the last two days I have worked more than 8 hrs straight in the office without a break or a bite. So when I get home I am just knackered and want to go straight to bed. My partner and I have picked up some stomach bug but he has become more ill than I. So I have to nurse him and keep him content and in good health, that is what partners are for.

A friend and work colleague said to me today that my loyalty would pay off in the end for working so hard under the current circumstances. It’s not easy and yes I go more than the extra mile. I am still supposed to set up a meeting with an organisation regarding my project, but I am so tired.

Hopefully tomorrow things will be a bit easier.

So if I am erratic please forgive me.

"No matter how many clients I deal with, treat each one with respect and dignity no matter what problem they have"

With the same strength and vigour that I perform in my current job I embrace with all those with HIV/AIDS. I will one day be an ambassador for all those who can't speak, that is my goal in life.

My body is weak and tired

The mind has become lame

Deep within my soul and spirit the flame of hope burns

My fire and passion for life keeps me going

Even though my eyes are almost shut and I shudder at the ring of a call in my hectic day, I still remain composed

"I must for the company image and the product I so believe in"

For there is nothing that can take my desire for success away

Mark

No comments: