Well I went to work today for a short while to catch up and went home again. I fell asleep and woke up about two hours or so. I am feeling better but think its better in the long run to rest and get well 100%.
With each new illness, flu ect a new challenge arises and one must use each new experience to your advantage. So that you are prepared the next and if reoccurs again, what to do.
Wisdom and patience is one of the greatest gifts given to us.
I am tired but promised to update every day and like this week due to illness I just could not and I am tired right now.
Remember I am available if you would like to chat to me for advice or would like to share anything.
If you need to contact me I do have widgets in place that you can use and I will respond either by mobile, email or PC.
You are always welcome to share on this blog.
Rest well
Mark xx
Quote of the Day:
While the price of freedom and security is high, it is never too high!
--George W. Bush
(I bet he never complains about taxes)
No comments:
Post a Comment