What does it take to regain your dignity and constitutional rights?
I have been on a crusade since last year August 2005 for justice, respect, dignity for myself and others that are working and have worked with me. But sadly it seems that even if you send emails to oposition parties, it falls on deaf ears. We vote a goverment into power to uphold the very vibre of the constitution of this country.
But as I have exhausted myself as you can see by the many many entries I have made on the promise of transparency. I opened up myself to the world and shared my heart.
It seems no TV network, radio station, politician has shown interest in my dilemma. Why must so many people have gone hungry, why. I have gone more than the extra mile and followed procedure after procedure to no avail.
Is it going to take me to become militant and stand in front of Parliament gates with a placard around my neck and say "Mr.President government has failed me and others, my constitutional rights have been violated"
I just don't know anymore to what extreme I must go. The perpetrator's are getting away scott free. And...I and others have lost our dignity,homes and have broken families. What about the babies and children. Why? why?
--
Mark Farrell "The Rose Of Life"
Mobile 27 76 280 2833
Living just not for myself but for all those affected and infected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Building a better future of communication