Its been along week again just heard from Lal. I am going to have to sell my paintings and hopefully I will get the right price for them. I am tired, weak from the long hours that I am working and the stress. I have been fighting so long for justice.
May the Lord grant me peace and guidance. May He provide for me that the doors will open for me to leave and the great task at hand. As I have always said my friends, no matter how down or ill I am, I don't let it get the better of me in any way. For my life and life's work is dedicated to all those who are affected and infected by HIV/AIDS.
No matter what hardships that have come my way and the current situation. I WILL NEVER SURRENDER OR GIVE UP! I am so glad that I am a fighter with principle and dignity.
In a few days my strength will regain and I will be ok. He is great in all his ways. And my life is now in his hands.
Thank you guys for your support and love. Please understand that I am tired and the time now is 3am here. Please keep on praying for me and the good work.
Mark Farrell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your lifestyle legacy what coping mechanisms and wisdom are you you to have blessed people's lives with who say thank you for been a part of lives
this is my journey of love my personal legacy to u
-
this is my journey of love my personal legacy to u
-
Quote of the Day: ARH!! I found it! --vyacheslavkozlovfan I do have Powerpoint presentations on all of the above and if you would like...
No comments:
Post a Comment