Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sorry guys update

Dear Friends,

I have been invited by Lal to stay with him at Viwllaines les Rochers France who's
organisation is YOKECHENSHOL Expositions Traditionannelles de ABYA YALA. La Sauneray. A cultural organisation. I will be assisting the organisation with Lal's continual work in ancient studies as well as assisting him with his books while I am there. I will have the opportunity to hold seminars and lectures and me of all people. The subject will be a motivational lecture based on my life and forthcoming book "The Rose Of Life"

To present the real situation of all those affected and infected with the virus as well as networking with other NGO's in Europe, Chile and so on. This is an opportunity that I have been working on all my life.

And after the past 10 years of suffering and I thank God for those opportunities that have come my way. It is through all the physical pain and disappointments that I have become a stronger person.

From scratching in dustbins for food to be able to eat thanks to my South African friends and church.
I am humbled and yet grateful that I now have the coping mechanisms in place to write and empower those who have been either infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.

As those of you who know me well, you will know that I live a life based on integrity, honour, principle, unconditional love, acceptance and have deep spiritual values.

I have written to various computer companies to ask them to sponsor me a laptop or even give it to me at a reduced price so that I can prepare myself for France and provide a presentation of excellence.

Currently I am awaiting the outcome of my labour court action which could take up to three months but I have asked that it be processed faster due to the circumstances and my health.

I am in good health but I still have to work these very long night shifts until settlement or a high court order has been issued and I hope it will happen soon as I am really physically tired.

I have started networking friends together to see what help they can provide me. I wish to make it very clear that I have worked very hard all my life and will continue to do so no matter which country I find myself in. Or whatever door opens that same loyalty will apply as many of my close friends can attest too.

Its just sadly here in South Africa I have come up against a brick wall and that is sad.

But I make this promise to you, until my dying breath, I will defend all those affected and infected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic and keep on sharing my wisdom and coping mechanisms in any way that I can. I will uphold my integrity and principles to the end.

Well guys that is all for now. Remember to check for updates on my blog http://theroseoflife.blogspot.com


PS: Just a note: For those who wish to sponsor please rather purchase the air ticket in your country that will give you the surety that any monies is not going into the wrong hands
I will be posting my bank statement on my blog.
I believe in total transparency and honesty
The other thing I mentioned is that I don't mind even working as a street sweeper or garbage boy that is where I am at now. Trying to build my dignity and strength, not for myself but for all those who draw strength from me.

Mark
27 76 280 2833
076 280 2833

No comments: