Monday, April 03, 2006

Thank you to my friends

I would just like to take this oppertunity to thank the following people

  • Gwen, Jeremy and Colin from the Uk
  • Liam Republic Of Ireland
  • Sharon from Cape Town South Africa
  • Garth from Cape Town South Africa
Lal left today and I am looking forward in meeting him again late June if all go's well and will be working with him for a short period of time in France. I am working hard in raising funds for my trip to France as the return has been taken care of as well as accommodation.

My voluntary internship will do well on my resume and benefit me in the future. I has always been dedicated to all people and a good motivator and I would like to make it my career.

My hope is that a door will open up that I will be able to progress to a higher level. As you all know I have only provided excellent service and have remained loyal to the institutions that have employed me in the past.

While I am in France I can not earn income so my work is voluntary and will only be able to accept donations from the seminars that I will offer on HIV/AIDS and from the poetry and philosophy. To promote coping mechanisms and skills

So guys keep up the good work and faith.

No comments: