Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hi guys

Well just to let you know that I will shortly inform you of an event that occurred today at 18h00. An event which could vindicate and bring closure to many outstanding questions regarding quest for justice and dignity.

As my friend Gwen, Rick have said never give up the fight. I am not feeling well at the moment but that is understandable due not having a break in such a long time. To the many that know me, I have never thrown in the towel and never surrendered.

I may be disillusioned and dismayed but that does not waiver my faith in my friends and The Constitution Of The Republic Of South Africa. And my hope is once my story comes to light it will set a precedence for all South Africans who find themselves in a similar position. That those who are or have been under similar circumstances can draw faith and hope that if they stand their ground and persist for justice it will come to be.

It may take a long time, and by the way you may loose your dignity,self respect and almost loose faith in humanity itself. Then when you least expect a ray of hope comes your way.

My message is "That You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Will Set You Free" Never surrender your dignity or rights to anyone. No matter if it is work related or a relationship.

I will reveal at a later stage what transpired today and will keep you updated by person and via my personal journey.

I am humbled to have friends such as you

Humbly yours and in all solidarity for all those infected and affected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Mark

--
Mark Farrell "The Rose Of Life" Http://theroseoflife.blogspot.com
Mobile 27 76 280 2833
Living just not for myself but for all those affected and infected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Building a better future of communication