Dear Friends,
Today is the third time I have been robbed since last year December 2005. To night I was robbed of my bag and all documents and my ARV'S for the night. Its really started to make me angry Just a week ago I got held at knife point outside Joy For Life Molteno Rd Cape Town, while they where about to stab me just for my wallet, clothes and phone.
So much has happened and tonight this set back. I am trying to be strong but this is getting too much to handle. I have been through so much. What is making me angry is that my ARV'S and ID document was in the bag.
But.....as usual I will have to continue, don't even have enough money for the replacement ID never mind the passport. My spare cash was stolen as well. But..at least i was not harmed this time...
No matter what challenge comes, I will face it head on with dignity and strength, although I am a little depressed but that is understandable due to what has happened.
So please bear with me
regards
Mark
--
Mark Farrell "The Rose Of Life"
Mobile 27 76 280 2833
Living just not for myself but for all those affected and infected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Building a better future of communication
Your lifestyle legacy what coping mechanisms and wisdom are you you to have blessed people's lives with who say thank you for been a part of lives
this is my journey of love my personal legacy to u
-
this is my journey of love my personal legacy to u
-
Quote of the Day: ARH!! I found it! --vyacheslavkozlovfan I do have Powerpoint presentations on all of the above and if you would like...