From: posboy <markfarrell@vodamail.co.za>
Date: 03-Apr-2006 19:30
Subject: [The Rose Of Life The Journey Living With HIV] Thank you to my friends
To: markfarrellct@gmail.com
I would just like to take this oppertunity to thank the following people
My voluntary internship will do well on my resume and benefit me in the future. I has always been dedicated to all people and a good motivator and I would like to make it my career.
My hope is that a door will open up that I will be able to progress to a higher level. As you all know I have only provided excellent service and have remained loyal to the institutions that have employed me in the past.
While I am in France I can not earn income so my work is voluntary and will only be able to accept donations from the seminars that I will offer on HIV/AIDS and from the poetry and philosophy. To promote coping mechanisms and skills
So guys keep up the good work and faith.
- Gwen, Jeremy and Colin from the Uk
- Liam Republic Of Ireland
- Sharon from Cape Town South Africa
- Garth from Cape Town South Africa
My voluntary internship will do well on my resume and benefit me in the future. I has always been dedicated to all people and a good motivator and I would like to make it my career.
My hope is that a door will open up that I will be able to progress to a higher level. As you all know I have only provided excellent service and have remained loyal to the institutions that have employed me in the past.
While I am in France I can not earn income so my work is voluntary and will only be able to accept donations from the seminars that I will offer on HIV/AIDS and from the poetry and philosophy. To promote coping mechanisms and skills
So guys keep up the good work and faith.
--
Posted by posboy to The Rose Of Life The Journey Living With HIV at 4/03/2006 03:34:00 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment