My dear beloved friends and all those who are either affected and infected by HIV/AIDS, greetings and salutations to you all.
Well its been almost three days since my last update. I had a peaceful day at home on Saturday and Autumn has arrived at last. Last week Friday the trees where still green now they are changing colour just two days later. So yippee, winter is around the corner.
I love life and no matter how much I struggle with the dementia and other HIV related issues, I smile and carry on. My strength comes from within my self and the fighter that I am. I am a mere soul who gives his best to humanity to make another life reach the goals they have set.
As tired as I am every day from work, I still read my emails and try my best to reply to all in person, but please forgive me if I am a day or two late.
I am grateful to have a circle of quality friends and acquaintances that surround me on a daily basis. There is one thing although some may hate me for their own personal reasons and may have hurt me, I do not hold any grudge against them and no matter what they have done, I will still greet them and send them a birthday and XMAS card even if they do not do the same. As long as I know that I have dignity and there is no anger when the sun go's down I am content.
There are so many of you out there that don't have the basics of life, please do not give up! If I can make it over these past years so can you.
Yes there is times when I get home and I am sad and depressed but that is human nature but I don't let it control me or affect others. I share my inner feelings and convictions with my partner and have a full transparent relationship and open communication with him all the time.
We both love life to the fullest and one day we both will make great life skill trainers.
The gift I would like to share with you all is patience and consideration for all life.
Let us as men embrace the world with love and compassion. Leave war and our own insecurities behind.
Feed the orphans, poor and needy.
Give of ourselves to the nation and peoples of the world.
Dry the tears of those who cry due to HIV/AIDS, poverty, rape, cold, hunger and loss of family members due to the pandemic.
Stop invading other countries for our own greed, but enhance those countries in need and heal the broken nations through the message of peace and hope.
"O man, embrace your inner self and touch the heart of the world"
Many read my blog every day, I extend my hand out to those who wish to post comments and wish to add to my blog. Join me together we can make a better world for all.
Its never too late to do something or say you are sorry.
On another subject, I have applied for a MediAlert bracelet with my HIV+ status and have provided my medical records. I have taken a step to wear this bracelet in the hope of taking the fear of been HIV+ and the stigma's attached to been open about your personal status. I am aware of the risks I am taking by been open about my status in this way, but I respect the life of others just incase I am in an accident, I would not like to infect others, even by accident.
Its just my personal responsibility to insure not just my own safety but those who will assist me one day in an accident as well.
You are most welcome to comment on this as well. Remember that I have made this choice on my own for no gain except be an example to the many out there, that if you are comfortable with your status and are open with no threat to your own security due to community or other stigma's, then follow my example.
I fear no man except God and that is my personal spiritual belief as only He has total control of your life and destiny.
| Romans 5:10“For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!” The love of God should be embraced and shared with the world. Fear of the unknown disappeared when I found the unconditional love of God and the depth of his wisdom which I share with those I come across. I live by example that others may follow no matter what culture or belief they may have. Let us reconcile our inner insecurities, fears by loving ourselves first and sharing the gift of love and wisdom and live life to the fullest - Mark Farrell "The Rose Of Life (c) 1990-2008 |
I wish I could do more......................
But there are too little hours in the day and to little days in the year to accomplish the things I would like to do.
Its with this hope in humanity I look toward the future and to see a turn around in the many insecurities regarding HIV/AIDS in the world.
Good night all, rest well you are all in my prayers and in my heart. Please pray for me that he will bless me and that he will provide for me so that I can provide for those in need.
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment