On the 20th of May this year my partner upgrades his handset and will be giving this handset to me as he takes my handset. He is really so good to me. This will enable me to be online to you my friends and for all those who are using Skype, MSN, Yahoo and so on.
It will enable all of you to contact me directly when you log onto my blog and I will be able to respond to emails and link to the web no matter where I am.
This is a true blessing to look forward too and I will update you on other issues at hand. It not wi-fi which is my next investment which will put me back a little but heh, that is what is great about life.
To take life by the balls and walk with your head high. I love you all and will keep my promises no matter if it takes a little longer to work on the projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment