The spiritual heart of us all brings much compassion and love to the world. We often loose our way along the path of life through the many storms that may come our way and just disintegrate under the pressures and disappointments.
God in his love touched man from the very begriming of creation and gave man reign over the earth, without war and famine.
It is man who has stirred wars and through his thirst for power and own gratification has brought upon himself almost the ruin of the whole world. Yet great men arose from the dust like Gandhi and Mandela who make an impact on the world through their gift of love, forgiveness and compassion.
In return we should embrace those in need and give of ourselves freely and bring joy to all those who are suffering. Bridge the gaps that have been closed and enhance the lives of those in any small way that we can. To share the breath of life and protect those who can not protect themselves. Stand for human rights and stand our ground for the sake of dignity for all the millions out there.
Not to ignore the pleas of help but to do something constructive and proactive.
When you where held in the time of need and your tears where dried, did you not feel comforted and loved? In the same way you can comfort some stranger.
Bury all stigma and rise from the cultural indifferences and shine and let all see that there is still humanity in us all!
I try each day in some small way to make a difference in someone's life.
Let us carry those in our arms when they can no longer fend for themselves. Show compassion and love in all things. There is so much joy and happiness one can receive from helping another.
| Hebrews 1:3“The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.” Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved. |
I live by faith and love life to the fullest, today was busy at work again and its tiring. Yet I still am strong for myself and my partner. Its more than love that keeps me going. The zeal and passion for others just keep me going. I am so happy when the weekend comes along as this is the only time that I can rest. I am proud of the work that I do even though I may not have all the tools and resources at hand. I am always content in all the things that I do. I have come along way and encourage all those that are HIV+ to love life and not to let it get them down n any way.
As for my work colleagues, if it was not for the daily positive input and support where would I be. In return I work hard and give more than 100% back to them, no matter what they ask.
Friends, once again its time for me to go to bed as I am tired, one day I will go on holiday with my partner and I don't know when that is ever going to be, we will just have to see.
I promise you this, that I will never surrender to HIV but overcome and live a healthy life and keep on with the work that I do. Reaching out to the many souls out there.
Wishing you all a blessed day
Mark Farrell

No comments:
Post a Comment