Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Paintings for sale slide show

I have uploaded photo's of my paintings as a slide show. As you know I have been struggling to save money due to been unemployed for along time.

Previously all my projects where self funded and so are the future ones that are now pending.

I have had to pay for new dentures, spectacles and health cost related issues over the last year.

This year finally I have had the opportunity and blessing to have a job and from this month I am permanent.

Its been along  journey to get to this point. I believe that one should work to earn one's keep and I have lived by that policy all my life.

Living with just the basic simple things in life has humbled me and I have never been the materialistic type of person and that has been all my life.

The sad thing is that I have had to swallow my pride earlier regarding the sale of my paintings.  I advertised and pleaded for assistance but to no avail. Well at least the people who where interested wanted to buy them at almost no cost, knowing the situation I was in, as with every interview I have been transparent.

So once again here I am again frustrated and struggling to make ends meet. Refusing to solicit but use my own personal items to raise funds.

This is just my nature. I feel so sorry for those who are less fortunate that I am. Continually I count my blessings for what I have.

So if you want to swop your laptop for my paintings please contact me as this will assist me in my projects. If you wish to purchase them for a good cause please email or call me.

Furthermore I don't have more to give or ask.

Many thanks to all my friends.

Remember there are less fortunate people than myself and my heart and soul is always with them.

Mark

No comments: