Sunday, April 13, 2008

2nd time bitten!

Well I am fuming once again went to the flea market in Milnerton and bought another Bluetooth headset and when I got home and starting charging the unit it did not charge at all. I am loosing my faith in the integrity of people who promise that items are working and take your money and then it does not work!

On the other hand we picked up some bargains and that was great. Some items where only R5 which was in out budget. So there is good and bad. I am still fuming as I will have to call the manufactures on Monday to try and find out what the cause of the problem is with the headset and take things from there.

In my own life I base it on honesty, transparency and integrity and I expect the same from those whom I meet along the path and journey of life.

But, in realty we know that is not true.

So it's back to the savings plan for me and will have to save over a longer period now as there are two items I would like to get to enhance my life (communications) so that I can help others and continue with my projects.

Yes...I have had three single tots of brandy and coke to calm me down and thank goodness I have  great partner who did not bite my head off.

We live such a simple life and even with this minor setback we will survive.

It does not help one to be upset and dwell on things and have negative energies surround you.

Its the excitement of assuming things will work and then having the carpet pulled from under your feet and having to go through all the emotions of disappointment and realty that you have just been through.

To me, well life carries on. The lesson for today is if you buy from a flea market don't expect things to work even if you are told.

Well guys, sigh, its just one of those days and I bid you all a great day and live life to the fullest.

Regards,

Mark

("whine, whine, whine")

No comments: