Monday, 21 April 2008 11:25:20 PM
Well since last Friday we all have been under a lot physical and emotional stress and at this time can’t reveal much of what has transpired to cause us all this lot of pain.
My partner is in agony again as I just woke up and this is due to all of the above. He is in so much muscle pain all over his body and his screams woke me up. I have just given him medication and I really do think he needs to start ARV therapy ASAP!
Due to my many years of been HIV+ and symptoms, I am aware that this is not good for his immune status. This is all very scary and disconcerting to see him in this way after recovering from the last incident of pain. It always starts with stress but he keeps on going and puts on this brave face although he is not well.
Been through all of these symptoms and have shown the braveness but one has to listen to your body and rest. He and I need to take a break from work and just rest and that will only happen from this coming Sunday. I just hope this cloud that is hanging over us will clear up so that we can all move on with out lives.
I am humbled by all the challenges that come our way and this current one is a very difficult one with adverse affects to our personal health. My concern is for my dear friend who has gone through more than us, as it has affected her on a very personal level and I think of her each day and pray that God will bless her and hold her by the hand.
There is so much to tell my friends but due to certain laws I can’t reveal too much at this time, but I can assure you that the truth always prevails and it will set you free and justice will prevail in the end.
So remember no matter what may come your way, stand up for truth and your dignity. At this time I can only comment on the emotional side and not on the incident until such time as I am free to do so.
My message is there is always hope in truth and friends should stick together through what may seem the darkest hour and lead each other into the light.
Once again all projects are on hold and due to the changing financial climate here in
One can hardly afford the basics anymore. What is happening to
But, still I don’t give up and will always be there for all those affected and infected by HIV/AIDS to my dying breath. At this time there is not much I can do except through this blog of mine. Been not able to buy myself a lap top (my personal savings) has really upset me, but once again I have to thank God for my life and that I have a roof over my head and a loving partner.
My fear is that my partner and I will have to leave this country one day as we would not survive if we had to stay. I in return would have to work from foreign soil to continue my work and further his and my career so that we can help those in our own country.
But, that remains to be seen…….
We have civil war about to break out in Zimbabwe and it concerns me that it will no doubt affect our own country with the influx of hungry scared refugees on an over burdened South African society.
‘I wish someone would do something about Mugabe before genocide takes place in
By our own governments silence its just dam right silly to watch people been detained and massacred by the ruling party of
As a white South African and in the minority, I am still South African and proud of it.
We need to stand together is this time of crisis and stand up and make a stand for all human rights for all the people’s of Africa!
Well that is all for today guys I am really tired please if you wish to contact me email me – markgavinfarrell@gmail.com
Love and peace
Mark Farrell
No comments:
Post a Comment