Saturday, April 26, 2008

This week in review

Its a cloudy cool day today and the rest period has begun for myself and partner. Life second by second is so special.

No matter what has transpired over the last week, I have not lost focus on my vision and projects.

This upcoming week is going to be interesting and will give me time to publish some poems, philosophy and a few other notations that I have made over the years.

I am going to advertise my paintings again for sale and those who are visiting the photo's are on the left hand side slide show.

Later today I will update with news from South Africa and the Southern African Region and my personal views.

Life life to the fullest no matter what may come your way.

Please email me if you would like to comment or just communicate with me.

markgavinfarrell@gmail.com

No comments: