Well its been some time since I have updated. Well today after seven days
its my off day once again will have to wait until next week Tuesday to be
off again. I still have not sold art work or anything and the promises that
where made have not come to be. So once again I am in the shit. I wish guys
would honour what they promise. I am properly going to loose this flat and
will have to sell everything soon.
Its sad that I have not even got response from the emails that I have sent.
I hold no grudge against any person we are all human after all.
But where is the integrity these days that is what I ask. I have been bold
and have kept my word and now that I am tired and have not rested one day
since Robert passed away late September. Its just not fair. My ex boss gets
away with not paying uif and paye and leaves not just myself but the others
that worked with me with a black xmas.
I just wish someone could help. My health is getting worse by the day and
there is nothing that I can do about it. I just don't have the resources to
carry on fighting for those who lost their jobs and myself, I am too tired.
But I will try my best but I fear this time I have failed not only myself
but those whom I have been fighting for not due to myself but to time and
been so tired from night shift yes seven days a week.
I have placed my cv on here and have humbled myself
If you can help email me
Mark
---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0547-5, 11/26/2005
Tested on: 11/28/2005 7:16:29 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com
No comments:
Post a Comment