Well today it is the Sunday, 06 November 2005 4:22:40 PM and here I am again
updating my blog. I still have not fingered how to upload photo's to my blog
and soon as I do I will.
Well once again I reflect on the past two months since my first dilemma
started with my previous employer who has no integrity. As by now you should
know that I have suffered financially almost to the point of no return.
However I thought things would change in my new job, but sadly I suffer much
of the same abuse as what I did before. No UIF or PAYE and if something did
happen I would once again loose out. My current employer promised me that he
would register with the Department of Labour in the near future. But thus
far has not.
I have been humiliated as he does not have a clue on how to deal with his
staff and he has a high turn over due to so called staff stealing. He should
be aware of the Labour Act but does not comply in any way. (well as far as I
can see) Too many people think that they can do just as what they please
higher and fire when they want to without following the correct procedures
or the consequences to the families involved. They seem not to have a
concience and this must come to an end. These people should be taken to
task. I am in a catch 22 situation where I had to take what I could get to
survive for my partners sake and mine. But as you know that I work 7 days on
and 1 day off and that means 84 hrs a week and all I get is R2500 per month
and this is not on. No double pay on public holidays and Sundays never mind
the overtime for the 45hr limit. Once again I have got myself insnared in a
difficult position to do or else.
This lives me no option but to go public even if I have to go to YOU
magazine or whatever to have justice served. I have been going down hill due
too the long night shifts and is not good to my current health situation. My
employer is aware of my condition but I still work these very long hours
because I need the money. I still cant pay the rent as I have not had enough
free time to myself to sort things out with Roberts estate and I am so tired
when I get home.
There has to be someone out there that can help me with legal or anything
another job. Please if you are capable of helping pls contact me on
27762802833 or 0762802833. I do need support and help
I will update soon
---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0544-8, 11/04/2005
Tested on: 11/6/2005 4:34:11 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com
No comments:
Post a Comment