Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday

Well yesterday I was supposed to go the hospital for my viral load and CD4
count but did not go.I was too exhausted to even get up and sent an sms to
go this morning. so i have been up the whole night again and will see them
this morning at 9am. The time is growing near that I am going to have to pay
rent and my flight ticket to London and still I dont have the money yet.

Well I lets see what happens today I still have four days before I am off
again for a few hours and then the cycle starts again. I must fax my cv off
today or email it for better job prospects. Not feeling to well still and
this is after three weeks.

Still feeling naseus and not been able to eat properly due to my teeth which
have given me problems for some time. I only have a few left but dont have
the money for dentures never mind that I need new glasses as my sight is not
too well neither.

But this is life and one must just take it day to day

Mark

_________________________________________________________________
Get a massive 2 GB e-mail inbox - upgrade to Hotmail Plus today!
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-xe&DI=1054&XAPID=1816

No comments: