Sunday, 06 November 2005
I have always believed that one should be humble in all our ways. But I have
learnt that one can only go so far and not allow yourself to be abused or
trampled on.
Why must you allow your self-respect to be violated and your constitutional
rights to life be ignored by ignorant employers of the day. So many times we
have seen on TV the sad way in which people are treated on a daily basis.
This must come to a stop and full arm of the law should protect all those
who are employed.
All managers who are on some glorified power trip should either do some soul
searching or leave their attitudes at home and know that there are
consequences to their actions that will be their own demise. Too long now
have I been fighting for the rights of those infected and affected by the
pandemic and still these atrocities go unnoticed until someone has the guts
to go public and then only will someone take notice. Its bad enough that
people who are HIV+ have suffered enough through various infections but to
be humiliated in the work place and to be worked to the bone until they drop
that is unacceptable.
Why must one allow such behaviour from a company and let it go on. When the
party dies eventually either of exhaustion or some opportunistic infection
who will care. Life will go on with the company and replacement will take
place but they will go unpunished and the rest swept under the carpet.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Currently I am trying to put my book together of philosophy and poetry the
journey of my life over the past few years. This is my mission in life to be
a writer and a speaker and most of all a voice for all those less fortunate
to express himself or herself and protect himself or herself from the world
out there. To provide coping mechanisms and a platform for them to voice
their opinions in the open that the world can see.
Well that is in the future.
I love life and am a fighter but do not know how much I have left inside of
me as I am now growing tired by the day. Too much stress all at once. But, I
must carry on once again not for myself but for all those in this country,
which I love so much.
Dear reader, no matter how I feel if you are HIV+ don't give up never
surrender to the disease but be a survivor and champion. Never look back but
look to the future. Live life with passion and you will always come on top.
No matter what may come your way, please never surrender but tackle that
what comes your way and be victorious
Mark Farrell
---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0544-8, 11/04/2005
Tested on: 11/6/2005 5:04:15 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com
No comments:
Post a Comment