I have just got in from work and its 6:42:14 AM I am so tired and can hardly
stay awake. I feel so weak I have not eaten much in the last few days have
run out of money. Still waiting for the art dealer to arrive and come and
see me. I work every day from 5.30pm to 6am the next morning and try my best
to get up before 2pm to do things but am so exhausted that I cant. I am not
doing well at the moment. I have tried and tried every avenue for help but
no one has come to my aid as such yet.
Today I am using the last few rand to get me to work and I will have to once
more sell more of my things to get money. The estate of Robert I still have
not got round to it. I just don't have the time. Yesterday I was late for
the hospital as I overslept every Friday I have to go and fetch my ARV'S and
I am so tired when I get there and then I have to walk all the way back
home.
The other day I walked for hours trying to sell odds and ends to try and
make money to live. I am in a shambles at the moment. My previous boss
promised me so much and nothing has come out of what he said last week. We
where supposed to have opened up on Friday so he said but when I sent an sms
to him he said he had not heard anything yet. This is going on too long and
I am loosing too much at this stage
I am tired...................................................so very
tired...........
---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0546-3, 11/16/2005
Tested on: 11/19/2005 6:47:46 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com
No comments:
Post a Comment