Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Personal Mission Statement

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This was my mission statement in 1995 and it still stands to this day. I am proud that I have accomplished my mission statement and implement it daily. I am still striving on a daily basis to achieve wisdom and enhance those all around me with self empowerment.

MARK FARRELL'S PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT

To find happiness, fulfillment, and value in living - I, mark Farrell will ­

LEAD a life centered around the principle~ of humility, integrity, empowerment and human dignity

REMEMBER what's important in life is health, purpose of life and sincerity. I will also ren importance of spiritual fulfillment and contribution.

REVERE the admirable characteristics in others, such as being compassionate, courageous enthusiastic; and attempt to implement similar characteristics like being forgiving, loyal an, cantered into my own life.

RECOGNIZE my strengths and develop my talents as a person, who is a communicator, a philosopher, diplomatic, generous, spiritual and sincere.

HUMBLE myself by acknowledging that I can be disorganized, procrastinator and fearful a constantly striving to transform my weaknesses into strengths.

ENVISION myself becoming a person who:

Dad thinks is caring, committed and compassionate. Gary thinks is ambitious. Educated and enthusiastic. Dean thinks is faithful, sensitive and principle-centered.

No comments: