Thursday, June 12, 2008

A spiritual message

Glory to God and his son. He has brought me such strength in these last weeks of great anguish and pain. Psalm’s has comforted and blessed me.

There is no hole to deep or mountain to high to overcome through the wisdom, compassion that God has empowered us.

We have to reach deep within our soul and realise that God is good all the time and that we should have a song of praise all the time, no matter how bad or good things may be.

This has been a journey of soul searching for me to place my self at the altar of God and his mercy.

I have come a long way from been his servant and serving a congregation to the current situation that I am now in.

From birth been the only surviving sibling and walking the long wonderful journey of life through many, may trials and tribulations. Always wondering why I left his service by my own choice.

Since I have been part of the secular world I have gained so much and my spirit has matured to a higher level and I have been used in so many more powerful ways than when I was in His service.

His greater plan always takes precedent. Through the many years I have gained so much insight into the many tribulations and plights of others and gained so much wisdom that I am enabled to empower others who are in the same situation as others and I where in.

Its such a blessing to have such a rare gift to be able to see into peoples hearts and share the love of God and embrace them in their darkest hour and hold their heart in our hand and bring them out into the light.

There is not one moment that goes’s by that I am not thinking of my dad who is not doing too well at all and I am constantly praying for him.

My father brought me up with the principles of greatness, integrity, compassion, truth, honesty and above all the love of God.

This is the fist time that I am been so open about my true spiritual side.

“I live not for myself but for all those affected or infected by HIV/AIDS”

As my father’s son, I will endeavour to carry on his good nature and he is proud of my accomplishments as a humanitarian and a compassionate person.

Though I am not well and I am still recovering my vision has not died but has just gone into hibernation for the time being.

Everything comes to be over time. I have promised to work on the data base but due to some many things that have taken place I have not been able to do so.

I still do not have the funds for a laptop and you know what guys, I leave it all up to His counsel and love that this will come to pass.

In the quietness at night tears flow down my eyes as currently I have problems with my lungs and breathing and I get out of bed that I can let Derek sleep so that he can go to work refreshed. But, he is so loving and caring and embraces me with his heart and soul; he is truly my soul mate.

Soon, I will be back at work and productive. But, friends please do not think for one moment that I have forgotten you by replying late to emails, it’s due to the current situation and attention that I have given to family as a priority.

We tend to forget our family which comes first. Although I am gay I do have a family besides Derek and his family I have an extended family of step brothers and sister, whom I love and care for.

It’s with the same zeal, compassion, dedication to HIV/AIDS I share with my family and in this time of need where they have lost their mother and now there step dad is very ill. This is the time that family stand together as one.

We have a limited time on earth, let us serve the King/creator to the best of our capabilities and not condemn others of faith, but embrace them and share the love of the creator together.

By binding and bond love and sharing compassion to all those out their in need. Be selfless in your ways and perform a random act of kindness.

Please don’t let the troubled waters of life get to you, no matter if you seem you are drowning, there is always a helping hand out there even when you least expect it.

Your life is far more important and you have only this once to travel the journey of life and live it to the fullest. One day, I will accomplish writing my book “The Rose Of Life The Journey Living With HIV”

I know that it will be a blessing to all and I am sure that their will be many more once I have published it, but for now dear friends, I wait for that open door.

Tired as what I may be today, I have found the strength to get up and write for you and share some moments in my life again. The picture of the card is from Derek which he gave to me. Rare is such love we find today no matter what sexual orientation we come from.

It’s the quality of love that we share with our partners that makes a relationship.

I love you all.

Love Mark

The Rose Of The Life The Journey Living With HIV ®© 1990-2008

card from derek card

No comments: