As you can see I have not been updating my blog like I used to. After my step-mothers passing and rushing my dad to ICU its been chaotic.
But on Sunday I was told that dad is now talking and that is great. I have had the flu for over a week now and I had to go to my doctor today as the body could not cope anymore.
Earlier last week my CD4 results where 435 and my viral load was undetectable and that is great.
Its just this flu that has disabled me some what. A winter inconvenience
Due to the heavy work load and immune system been at a low due to all the stress of the last month, it has opened the doors to flu.
My head is spinning and I hope I am making sense.
Please don't let life get you down, persist in all that you do.
Love Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment