Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Update Today Wed

Andre my flatmate passed away this morning suddenly at 7am and I dont know how mush more that I can handle at the moment. I have tried my best to communicate my issues via many types of media to no avail thus far.

So I made a call to Triangle Project today to seek advice and I will call them tomorrow they gave me the name of two lawyers which I will make contact with. I still have not recieved reply from Mr.Cobus Esterhiuizen and I cant use the phone at home, since Andre's family came and collected it so all I have is my cell phone.

I have not slept today and am so tired. I wish someone out there would read my entire blog and help me before I have a nervous breakdown. I am struggling to handle all this on my own its just too much I have about two weeks to find new accomodation as I cant stay in Andre's flat from the end of the month.

I cant loose more stuff I just cant. Its not fair. Where is the protection of the South African Constitution and The Labour Act, where is the protection. I sill have not heard from the dept of labour since my last entry..

PLEASE HELP ME, SOMONE HELP ME TO BRING JUSTICE NOT JUST FOR MYSELF BUT FOR ALL THOSE AFFECTED BY EMPLOYERS THAT BREACH YOUR BILL OF RIGHTS AND LABOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE IN GODS NAME HELP ME!

0733476919
Mark Gavin Farrell
Living just not for myself but for all hiv+ affected and infected by the pandemic
Your humble servant
Pos4life

No comments: