Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Integrity

As an integral part of our life we should per sue integrity, honesty, respect and wisdom. But, alas, I have seen non of these with my two previous employers. It is sad that you think that you can live a life of deception and deceit and think it will not impact on others lives.

The due harm and pain inflicted on those whom cross your path and do not pursue justice, fade into the night.

I have refused to allow this to happen and on principle and my own sanity, I have taken it upon myself to fight these contemptuous employers who just seem to do as they please as in a dictatorship without fear.

They do this as those whom they employ are afraid of where the next loaf of bread is coming from. So they overlook and accept the fate of unhappiness and their own self esteem sinks even lower. As they now think that justice will not be served and the whole affair or process takes so long that it will not put the next meal on the table.

It shames me so, too this travesty occur time and time again. There is no price on death, hunger, crying babies, malnutrition and so on.

No amount of money can replace the dignity of such family's and individuals who have gone through the darkest hour.

Insomuch I even gave up hope of anything been resolved and to get closure and compensation from my previous employer not just for myself but for all the others that have worked with me and not the current situation those who work for me.

I trust that this time around justice and compensation will be due and the defaulters will be brought to justice and finally closure.

Then those who wish to abuse the law will see that they will be punished

Mark Farrell

No comments: