Dear brothers and sisters,
Once again I ask for assistance due to my circrumstances I cant afford to have an operation to remove all my damaged and rotting teeth and new glasses.
I am in alot of pain due to the rapid decay of my teeth with is a preexcisting condition from long term use of hiv related medication and one of the side effects was calcium in the teeth. I am not able to see properly as I have old glasses which cut into my face and bleeds and I struggle to focus most of the time.
This all due to the financial strain which I have been left in by my previous employer and please if your wish to read my archives scroll down to the first entry in 2005 and read on from there and you will see for yourself.
I cant justifyl why the south african goverment has allowed this injustice to continue.
On another note I have been back to the Department Of Labour and have been told to go to the Reciever Of Revenue again and get proof in writing that Phil Buchler had paid the UIF. This I provided last year but was told that he had to do it and was turned away.
I am just so tired and stressed guys, this has battle that I am fighting must not be in vain but for all those whom worked with me. I cant let one death due to stress go unnoticed and dignity restored to all of us.
Once again my mobile number is 076 280 2833
International *27 76 280 2833
I really do need you help
Mark Farrell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your lifestyle legacy what coping mechanisms and wisdom are you you to have blessed people's lives with who say thank you for been a part of lives
this is my journey of love my personal legacy to u
-
this is my journey of love my personal legacy to u
-
Quote of the Day: ARH!! I found it! --vyacheslavkozlovfan I do have Powerpoint presentations on all of the above and if you would like...
No comments:
Post a Comment