---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cobus Esterhuizen <mailto:CobusE@legal-aid.co.za>
Date: 13-Mar-2006 15:14
Subject: FW: Your Urgent Attention I need your help before my health fails- on line application -please send to applicant
To: markfarrellct@gmail.com
From: Anthia Ramos
Sent: 13 March 2006 02:59 PM
To: Cobus Esterhuizen
Subject: FW: Your Urgent Attention I need your help before my health fails- on line application -please send to applicant
Please forward.
From: Miriam Noor
Sent: 09 March 2006 06:10 PM
To: Anthia Ramos
Cc: Cobus Esterhuizen
Subject: RE: Your Urgent Attention I need your help before my health fails- on line application -please send to applicant
Dear Anthia –Please send to the potential Applicant with e-mail address below. The web Marshall blocks me
From: mark farrell [mailto: m
|
|
arkfarrellct@gmail.com ]
Sent: 08 March 2006 12:13 AM
To: Cobus Esterhuizen
Subject: Fwd: Your Urgent Attention I need your help before my health fails
Dear Mr. Farrel
Thank you for your "on line application" for legal aid. Below we have set out the procedure you are to follow in order to apply formally for legal assistance at the Cape Town Justice Centre.
1. You may apply to the Cape Town Justice Centre for assistance in your matter.
2. The legal aid officer will conduct a means test to ascertain whether you qualify for legal assistance.
3. This application will be processed on our system.
4. Once processed, you will be contacted to arrange an appointment to see one of our Professional staff members for a Consultation
5. A merit report will be drafted to determine whether there is any prospect of success
5. Depending on the above, (5) we are then able to advise you
accordingly.
Finally, we thank you for approaching the Legal Aid Board.
Yours faithfully
M. Noor c/o the Cape Town Justice Centre, 85 St Georges Mall Cape Town Tel -021-4264126
From: Cobus Esterhuizen
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:02 AM
To: Miriam Noor
Subject: FW: Your Urgent Attention I need your help before my health fails
From: mark farrell [mailto: markfarrellct@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 March 2006 12:13 AM
To: Cobus Esterhuizen
Subject: Fwd: Your Urgent Attention I need your help before my health fails
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mark farrell <markfarrellct@gmail.com>
Date: 07-Mar-2006 23:52
Subject: Your Urgent Attention I need your help before my health fails
To: Coubus Esterhuizen <cobus@legalaid.co.za>
Dear Mr.Cobus Esterhuis
Violation Of The Labour Act 1997 And The BIll Of Rights 1996
I have been trying since last year the 22nd Of August to get justice served due to gross violations of the Labour Act and The Constitution Of The Republic Of South Africa
Firstly sir, I need your help as the Department Of Labour keeps on passing the buck since the 1st time I (we) first laid the complaint with both the CCMA and Labour Department. I explained to them the urgency and that Mr.Phil Buchler was a flight risk and that he would go into hiding they ignored these facts. I aslo went to the Receiver of Revenue to report the issue.
At the first meeting with Labour we found out that UIF/PAYE payments where not on the system and I argued that this was impossible due to a previous violation and that it was rectified and that they should check again.
It cost me sir to go to the Receiver Of Revenue and get the UIF/PAYE number and provided it to the dept of labour who refused to accept them and told me that the owner (Phil Buchler) had to fax them through. I tried in vain to explain to them that this was not possible as he was not reachable and that debtors could not even get in touch with him. But they refused to even listen
So we where left without any money to claim from. The CCMA I explained the same thing and I faxed off the complaint to Mr.Phil Buchler and he had his partner call me Mr.Wayne Sulivan who now is in hiding.
Due to the chain of events that happened after all of this my life partner died because of all the stress and I am sir, fuming as my current employer has not registered me on uif or paye and is doind the same things as my previous employer had done.
I need help sir, I have many documents to support my allegations of gross violations
I have lost everything sir and dont know what to do anymore. I did place a call to the regional office today and left a message with Jackie Jacobs 0214265766. to return my call and she has not done so yet.
I need to talk to someone and sue both companies for breaching my constitutional and labour rights or my partner would have died in vain. I have suffered greatly and these gentlemen should be brought to justice.
I have tried all channels and now need help
Please help me I dont have money to pay for a laywer or even for enough food as my current boss just deducts money without my permission and I work over 324hrs night shift a month.
Regards,
Mark Farrell
0733476919
In closing I do have all emails faxes and documents from the outset to current date
Attention:
This email is considered a business record and is therefore property of the Legal Aid Board. This email, and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of the Legal Aid Board. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please immediately notify
mailto:postmaster@legal-aid.co.za
No comments:
Post a Comment