Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a day

Well guys it has been along day. I have lost a lot of money today as I had to go to the hospital to fetch my ARV’S but with the power load shedding by ESKOM as we have a electricity crisis here in South Africa that affects every person. Well if you do not work you don’t get paid for those hours that the power is off. That is lost income.

I could not believe the trains today. Went running around today on Cape Town station as things went wrong. Yes they had power but no train driver and to top it all the bloody signals where red.

So I ended going to work late. There was no power in the area that I was in and to see traffic lights out at a major section is not a pretty site.

This is the sad state we find ourselves in.

I am so dam angry at ESKOM! They have to compensate the nation!

Imagine all those who are very ill from HIV or have full blown AIDS and cant get a warm meal and bath due to no power. People who’s lives depend on life saving devices powered by electricity.

Honestly, this is a national disaster!

MGFarrell

No comments: