
Well this past week has been interested learning curve. Couples who have been together for years break up over something simple as a glass of wine due to the religious beliefs of another. This is just crazy. Where is the unconditional love and acceptance?
I have experienced that compromise and love work hand in hand. No matter what your principles or religious principles may be, in love you should be able to overcome all things and grow. Not just end a relationship after 5yrs in 5min and cut all communications and ties over one social drink. Then I question the entire relationship, was it based on love?
We all are human and should be accepted as we are. Change should take place through love and not by force.
Any case, this is just my opinion.
I am happy and doing well and my relationship is on solid ground based on unconditional love and acceptance. This week I have worked very hard and the coming weeks will be even more interesting as the new updated web site will be up and running. It will be lots of work to develop help files and training for end users but I enjoy every moment.
See ya guys later
Cheers
MGFarrell
No comments:
Post a Comment