Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update

Well its Tuesday morning. Yesterday at work we had power shedding. (Our national power supplier ESKOM) decided to cut power to our region without warning. After working for three days on a project I thought I had last all my work. But, as usual I always make back ups and nothing major was lost. I will update soon again.

 

MGFarrell

Mark Gavin Farrell

 markfarrellct@gmail.com

" Our purpose is to serve others... and if you can't serve them, would you at least not hurt them?"  Dalai Lama

Home:    021 689 4021

Mobile: 076 280 2833

Fax:        0866 00 2232

 N. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

 

No comments: