I have accepted my destiny over the years. It’s a privilege to be an ambassador for all those who can’t speak and those who need help. Through my poetry, philosophy and open door policy I have made myself available to all those who need to be heard. No one is forgotten or lost. We should take this attitude with us where ever we are.
Time and time again I have gladly given my ear and listened and not condemned but shared my coping mechanism and wisdom. In return I gain much wisdom and knowledge which I pass on to others.
Listen and learn from each other and grow. There is not greater gift than unconditional acceptance and love.
We have to speak for all the unborn souls and spirits that are about to come into the world and uphold the freedom and integrity of all. Every one has the right to dignity and love.
Let us make the difference.
I take no glory for myself but all glory is due to those who survive HIV/AIDS and share and empower others that they too may live.
Just a thought for all of you.
MGFarrell
" Our purpose is to serve others... and if you can't serve them, would you at least not hurt them?" Dalai Lama
N. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment